Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2022: How to Fix
Table of ContentsHide
- How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Story
- No Viewers On Instagram Story? How to Fix
The best part about your Instagram post is the fact that it permits you to track who has seen your post. Sometimes, however, the “Viewers List” doesn’t get updated or doesn’t show any views and displays an error message “No one has seen this yet” .Are you in a similar situation?
In this blog we’ll discuss the perspectives that are not being displayed as well as some options to resolve the issue.
How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Story
Go to your story , and tap the icon in the lower left corner.
It will display all people who have read your article. If you are unable to view the list, continue studying to solve this issue.
No Viewers On Instagram Story? How to Fix
Sometimes, even if you receive replies and responses on your post, your readers do not appear on the list of viewers. It says ” No one has seen this yet” even though the article has received views.
The majority of users are experiencing the same problem. There isn’t an specific solution to this. There’s also no official announcement from Instagram about the same issue.
If this is a glitch that is originating from Instagram this issue can be likely to be solved soon.
In the meantime, we’ve identified some options to solve the problem. However, the solution cannot be assured. Try The first step you need to take is update the app using your Play Store as well as the App Store. After you’ve updated the app, verify that the issue has been resolved.
2) Use Instagram Web: If you prefer to use the app on your mobile, sign into your Instagram account using your web browser (mobile or desktop. After that, go to your Instagram story and check to see if it is listed among the users who have viewed your story.
3) Use A Different Device: If you own an additional device, you can try logging in to your account from it and check if that resolves the issue.
4) Report It to Instagram: If upgrading the app or using the Instagram web site doesn’t work then you can submit the issue directly to Instagram.
Here’s how to report:
- Go to your profile and tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Help.
- Select Report a Problem.
Explain your issue, attach an image, and finally send it to Instagram. Instagram may help you resolve your problem.
This is a thread from Reddit Here is a thread from Redditwhere users are discussing the similar problem. It is evident that this is a problem that affects everyone and nearly every Instagram users are suffering from the same issue.
If you’re unable to solve the issue with the above methods then you must keep waiting until Instagram releases an official announcement on the issue.